Insurance cover for park homes can be difficult to obtain especially at the right price and therefore can require the services of a specialist insurer or insurance broker.  
We have therefore put together a panel of park home insurance specialists who can provide a free no obligation quotation for your park home insurance.  

Most types of park homes in the UK can be covered from brand new park homes to older mobile homes and chalets, with a wide range of insurance covers available for residential park homes such as buildings and or contents and cover for items taken away from the home as well automatic public liability insurance.    

If you would like a quotation please complete the contact form. We will then arrange for the insurance brokers that specialise in this type of cover to contact you and discuss your specific requirements.


E-mail Address

Park Home building insurance standard policy covers:

This insurance provides cover for the listed building structure and usually includes cover for: fire, theft, storm, flood, lightning, explosion and impact. This insurance can also be upgraded to include accidental damage insurance for the park home.

This insurance provides cover for the listed building contents and usually includes cover for fire and theft. It can also be upgraded to include accidental damage insurance for the contents of the park home.

Accidental damage provides cover for damage caused by accidents and can be added to most park home insurance policies and/or park home contents insurance policies.

This provides cover for alternative accommodation whilst insured repairs are carried out to the park home if the home is your main residence and is unfit to live in.

This provides insurance cover for accidental loss or damage to items taken outside of the home such as jewellery, cameras, sports equipment, pedal cycles and money.

Please note that this list provides broad explanation of some of the covers usually available within a park home insurance policy.  Please discuss with you insurance provider all policies to ensure you have the correct cover.

Types of holiday and residential park homes that can be covered:

Holiday lodge insurance

Fixed site caravan insurance

Residential park home insurance

Holiday chalet insurance

Leisure lodge insurance

Residential use chalet insurance

Mobile home insurance

Holiday bungalow insurance

Please note your contact details will only be used by the relevant insurance brokers who will need to contact you regarding  your enquiry.  Quote Monkey will never pass your details on to a third party.